Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My PS2 is very very sick...


Something bad has happened. My ps2 is dying. The old sob has served me well for about 7 years but now it cannot read blue discs and is giving me disk read errors for them. I tried cleaning the lens and that did not fix it. My last option was to adjust a gear inside the ps2 to change the angle of the laser lens. I was working on that when I bumped the case of the ps2 and it disconneted a very important wire. With it disconnected my ps2 cannot turn on

I found some guides on how to reconnect that wire though. So I may be able to save my ps2's life still. If not I will be forced to pay full retail price for a new ps2

Also I found super mario world for snes for 5 bucks today at a thrift store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my youtube channel