Monday, July 13, 2009

I feel slighty less dirty...but the shame still haunts me (originally posted on gamespot.com on 6/15/09)

Ok so I am going to tell you guys something very horrible, it may change how you feel about me.

I bought Soldier of Fortune Paypack on ps3 about a year ago.

Why is my conscience so plagued by a video game?? Well , that is because this is one of the worst shooters ever made and I enjoyed it the first playthrough I was bored as hell that day so any game would have been good, but I still feel shame for having liked this game. After playing some better shooters again though I realized the terrible lapse in judgement I made in purchasing this. Yesterday I started the path to recovery by pawning this game off at a gamecrazy.

Please Everyone! Avoid this game! Yes sof 1 and 2 were great on pc, but this one is a different devloper. Not even the gore can save it. I read the reviews of the game before buying it, but I was young and naive, I thought "it can't be that bad" and "maybe the gore will still be fun" BUUT OOO HOW WRONG I WAS!

To give you an idea of how bad this game is, on the pc version people are so bored with the game that for its online they made a mod to make all the characters naked. They are all men. Now you see the destructive force that this game can unleash on society!


I may have finally removed this abomination from my gaming library, however another game I have still refused to release me from its evil hold. This game is Madden 06. I try selling it I do!! 3 Times I have gone to gamestops and gamecrazys hoping to get rid of this, but they say no. A new madden comes out every week so they do not buy the old ones. How do I get rid of it!! I don't have the heart to just throw away a game and I can't sell it.... you see the game is evil and will cling onto my gaming library leeching away its awesomness until I can get rid of it.

Somebody save me from this game, no not a game, a football simulation, it's not a game I tell you!!! I should not have to memorize 50 football plays to play offense ! I want to play a game!!! not learn a sport!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

my youtube channel