Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Checking In (Randomness)

I seem to have a pattern of posting a blog at least once a week. This time it has been over 2 and I have had nothing very interesting to blog about. So thought I would just say random crap happening to me and on my mind. I am sleep deprived and operating on 5 hour energy right now, so who knows what this blog will devolve into.

1. "(8:33:48 PM) ME: my bucholtz cannot contain the power of the flatulence caused by this mysterious potion
(8:34:08 PM) ME: the pandoras box of poo gas has been unleashed onto the cosmos!!!!"

I just really said this to someone seconds ago. 5 hour energy gives me gas.... Bucholtz is apparently a real town in Germany (sick freaks lol). This was discovred in Call of Duty 2: Big Red One on Playstation 2. It is one of the multiplayer maps. That particular map is pretty bad actually. One might even say it stinks....

When I typed Bucholz Germany into Google, this joker popped up.This guy should invest in a better fitting sweater.Why is his tongue out? His tongue should not be out. Buchholz + Scary German Guy with tongue out = A website I would never want to see, but the site probably is extremely profitable.

I am delighted to find out that buchholz is also the name of Red Sox Player LMAO. I want to be on his team. I could say "HEY, Buchholz get your head out of your ass!" or "Buchholz focus on your defense. Do not let any balls get past you!"

That jersey is suprisingly clean for someone named after such a vile region of human anatomy. I guess he did not want to reinfore stereotypes of buchholzesess being low in the hygiene depatment.

I wish I was enrolled at this school so much...


2. I recently have been watching random 1990s cartoons on Youtube. Such shows as "Gargoyles" and "Life with Louie" were watched alot by me as a kid. Shockingly these 2 cartoons are still entertaining to watch a decade later.

3. I have seen the worst television show EVER MADE. This travesty of a show is called "The Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job!". Look. I like stupid humor. I like randomness. This show is soooooooo stupid and soo random that it is unwatchable and completely lacks anything funny. Please do not subject yourself to this terrible show. If you find this show funny I lose all respect for you as a person. I will never be able to understand the handful of people who think this show is some new revolutionary masterwork of sketch comedy. In reality it is a low budget show where 2 idiots wander around drooling overthemselves and make their show terrible because that is their whole joke. They make their parodies of stupid crap just as stupid and craplike as the things they are parodying. That does not make a good show. It is not clever. It is just stupid and craplike. This show makes me angry just thinking about it.

The anger I just experienced from thinking about this show at least made me momentarily forget about the gas attack I am fending off. This is the first positive thing I can say about the show.

4. I realized I am a procrastinator and that will never change. I waited until 7 hours before my history ****to start writing a 6 page paper. It was a book review of 2 secondary sources. I got it done and it turned out pretty well, but damn why must I stress myself out for no reason like this. O well.

5. I have put in over 60 hours into Demon Souls on PS3 in 2 weeks. That game is addicting. Level 5 in it is cheaply designed and made me dissapointed in the game since the rest of the game was fair and well designed.


6. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 on playstation 2 is insanely fun for some reason. I dislike skating in real life. But this game is very fun. I played it for many hours this weekend when I should have been getting ahead on that previously mentioned 6 page paper. I really like wallriding for some reason. Do people do that trick in real life? "Let's just ride my skateboard on a wall for no reason..."

7. It looks like the window in my room leaks water. It looks like there is mold underneath my window now. I think I will ignore it.

8. I recently got this shelf liner thing. It amazes me. I layed it down on top of my microwave, so my glasses and other things up there won't slide off and break. That thing works so well. You literally cannot slide any flat object layed on it. It is like some bizarre magic.

9. I watched that Dirty Jobs show on Discovery Channel for the first time. That host annoys me a bit. He tried ridiculing a supervisor on that show that he had never met before. He just kept making lametastic jokes that all the supervisor does is sit on his butt drinking cappuchino's. I find it funny and lame because he is just trying to appear to be an "average joe" like the workers on the show. Really, this guy probably makes tons of money and is more like that supervisor. Perhaps he is having pyschological trouble with this and needs to lash out at those resembling his income level lol. I don't know what I am talking about lol.

10. Mythbusters on the other hand is freaking awesome. They shot a frozen chicken out of a air cannon. It broke straight through 12 panes of glass. But, a thawed chicken could only break 2 panes of glass. Poor fellow. Also, the bigger guy on that show has a huge mustache. It bothers me. It always is scattered in different directions and is not symmetrical. I think it needz a trim. He reminds me of that old cartoon character guy with the giant red mustache. I cannot remember his name. He had a cowboy hat and thick eyebrows as well. Was he a cowboy? I don't know. Somebody fill me in on this. I think he was in some shows with bugs bunny. Was he texan? I think he was a short fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my youtube channel