Thursday, January 21, 2010

I moved into a room that is smaller than Jay Leno's amount of decency.

Moving sucks. Why can't somebody invent some teleportation device so I dont have to pack my stuff into boxes, pack those boxes on a dirty rented truck, then unpack those boxes in a tiny room, and then unpack in that room and have no way to walk through it for a week???

I got here on sunday. This room is really really really really tiny. It was not meant to be a bedroom. It has a window but no sunlight reaches it. When I wake up at 2pm (early morning for me) it is still pitch black in here. It bothers the hell out of me. I am going to buy a lamp timer or something to turn my lights on when I need to wake up. Otherwise, I wont realize its daytime and I need to wakeup for school lol.

But yea it is my fault I am stuck here for awhile. I was rushing to find a place before school starts, so I did not think carefully enough about how turdy it will be like living here. I now get 6 months of living in a batcave!

Here is a crappily shot video of my amazing room using a Playstation 2 eyetoy. Hopefully my violent thrashing around with the camera makes you nauseous. That would be cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJ3k2NaeAg

Also, I dont know how many of you people have been paying attention to the whole Jay Leno being a butthead thing and wanting to take Conan's show back from him. It is a complicated thing. But basically Jay Leno is a buttfaced sleazebucket.

Despite your feelings on this issue. You must give Jimmy Kimmel tons of credit for this. This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long long time. Jay Leno is basically castrated on his own show Watch the whole thing. It get progressively funnier and genius as it goes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my youtube channel